In this box you will find:
- A 100% cotton apron (85 x 47 cm or 33.46 x 18.5 inches) with a watercolor on the pocket, which was painted by our watercolorist exclusively for the edition of this box. The “one size fits many” style of the apron will allow you to move freely as you cook!
- A notebook (22 x 15 cm or 8.66 x 5.90 inches) in which you could write down your recipes, or use for making notes. As a surprise, we slipped a card with a provencal recipe among its pages
- An organic lavender sachet printed on both sides (13 x 6.5 cm or 5.11 x 2.56 inches)
- A small bottle of olive oil from Nyons* (5cl or 1.7 oz). It is the same olive oil we use in our kitchens and perfect for preparing the recipe we have included in the box!
- And our surprise: a traditional recipe from Provence that we have slipped into the notebook. You can prepare it with the olive oil included in this box
*Nyons, located in Provence, is known for the exceptional quality of its olive oil, the first to have been registered “designation of origin” in France, and it is where our atelier is located
All the products offered in this box (except for the olive oil) have been made in our atelier with the utmost care – every item has been sourced and created specifically for this edition of our box. The watercolor that appears on every product here has been specially created for this limited edition by Laure, our watercolorist.
Only a small number of this special box is available.
Be sure to reserve yours soon!
Shipping will begin in mid-November (if you want us to send it to you later, for Christmas, or for a special occasion, please let us know at check out).
Handcrafted in Provence, France
Each product is unique and entirely handmade in our atelier.
Due to the handcrafted nature of our products, slight variations in size and color are possible. Design placement may also vary slightly from one item to another, according to the cut of the fabric.